Interested in becoming a member?
We Offer General, Family, and Senior memberships. You must attend a general member meeting to be accepted as a member to the club. Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7pm. Upon acceptance you will be provided with the combination to the gate for access to our outside facilities. Membership cards, allowing access to the club’s indoor facility, will not be activated until 5 hours of work have been completed (Designated and approved by the Field Captain).
GUN BINGO ATTENDEES!
The safety and well-being of all our bingo attendees, families, and bingo hall staff is very important to us. Our bingo committee has been closely monitoring Covid-19 and feel it would be in everyone’s best interest to postpone our event until further notice. Please keep a watch on our Facebook page or website for updates. We greatly appreciate your understanding!
Stay safe and healthy!
*** PLEASE NOTE MEMBERSHIP FEE CHANGES ***
Limerick Bowmen has not raised its membership fees in 15 years. We compared our fees and facilities to similar clubs and, after much discussion, the board has decided on the following fee schedule for 2020:
· Senior (with indoor access) $40.00
· Non-working member (with indoor access) $100.00
· Working Member* (indoor access after 20 hours of work annually) $60.00
· Field Shooter (NO indoor access) $40.00
· Family membership – $10.00 per additional family member
* Note 2020 working member status is based on work perform in 2019. Hours worked in 2020 will count towards 2021 membership status.